The 2011 PROMISE Summer Success Institute will sponsor a 12 Hour Marathon “Dissertation House” session at the Sheraton Columbia Hotel on Friday, August 19. The marathon will last from 1:00 PM Friday, 8/19 until 1:00 AM Saturday, 8/20. This session is limited to PROMISE DH alumni and a limited number of guests.
Eligibility and Instructions
Interested students must:
- Be a doctoral candidate or alumnus of a previous Dissertation House
- Have a history of conversations about your dissertation with either Dr. Wendy Carter-Veale or Dr. Renetta Tull.
- Be registered for the PROMISE Summer Success Institute, and plan to fully participate in the other parts of the conference (outside of the DH) on Friday morning 8/19, and all day Saturday, 8/20. http://promisesuccessseminars.wordpress.com/promise-summer-success-institute-ssi/
- Follow the traditional application procedures and apply by Monday, August 15, 2011: https://dissertationhouse.wordpress.com/apply/
- Login to the DH 2011 Summer Challenge and join the conversation with #TeamGetItDone: https://dissertationhouse.wordpress.com/blog-online-challenge/summer-2011-challenge/
- Outline your goals for the 12 hours marathon online (using the challenge link above) by Wednesday, August 17.