Dissertation House focuses on Non-Traditional Students or UMBC student workers
Any UMBC student working on their master thesis or dissertation can apply
Friday and Saturday, October 4 & 5, 2019
Friday 9 am – 5 pm
Saturday 10 am – 5 pm
AOK Library, Room 767
Dissertation Coach: Dr. Wendy Carter-Veale
- Submit a brief description (maximum 2 pages, font size 11-12 point 1-inch margins) that describes the project that you wish to accomplish during the Dissertation House period.
- Summary of the project, including research question(s), data or texts, and method.
- Amount completed on the project to date
- Any obstacles that you are encountering that hinder completion of the dissertation.
- Include the following header information with the description:
- Full Name
- Telephone number (cellphone)
- E-mail address
- Academic Program and Year in the program