The UMB campus is preparing for it’s first Dissertation House. We are looking forward to welcoming participants to the SMC Campus Center, Room 353 at 9 AM. The UMB Writing Center is co-sponsoring this event with PROMISE.
Items to bring:
- Power Strip for your computer (there are never enough wall outlets for everyone’s computers.)
- Casual clothing for writing
- Hard copy of the draft that you will be working on.
- Jumpdrive to transfer your files when you need to print.
- CD player/iPOD if you like to listen to music while you work with earphones
- Books and articles necessary for your writing project
- Style sheet you will be using for your project–MLA, APA, etc.
- UMB’s guidelines/templates for writing dissertations (Reference UMB’s Writing page.)