Summer Dissertation House at UMBC: July 9-12, 2013
Spend 4 days writing … make progress on your dissertation!
The Summer Dissertation House is coming to UMBC, July 9-12. Graduate students who plan to participate should follow the application procedures on the application webpage for the Dissertation House.
Open application period: Early bird May 13, 2013 – May 24, 2013. Late registration May 25, 2013 – May 31, 2013 (Applications received during the early bird period will have priority)
(Please note that there are only 15 to 18 slots for this event, consider applying early)
received after May 31, 2013 will be considered for the DH waiting
list. More information about the Dissertation House: http://dissertationhouse.wordpress.com/about/
- The Dissertation House runs from 9 AM – 5PM, for four days, Tuesday, July 9 through Friday, July 12.
- Students must plan to attend the full session, for each of the 4 days.
- Daily schedule includes 2 mini-lectures, and 5 hours of writing per day.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and a snack will be served daily.
- The Dissertation House is free for UMBC’s graduate students.
- There are 15 to 18 spaces available for the Dissertation House.
- Details regarding eligibility can be found on the application page of the website for the Dissertation House.
- Subscribe to the website: http://www.thedissertationhouse.com
Read about The Dissertation House in UMBC’s Alumni Magazine: Byrne, R. (2011, Fall) “The Write Stuff”, UMBC Magazine. p. 12
Please login to MyUMBC, click “I can attend,” *AND* follow the application procedures on the main website for the Dissertation House: http://dissertationhouse.wordpress.com/apply/